There are few things more wonderful than an invite to spend time with friends and family, and when said invite comes in the form of a note in the mail or an evite in your inbox, you’re left having to figure out at least two things; what to wear, and what to bring.
To that end, I’m constantly trying to find gifts to give, tokens of appreciation that my hosts can enjoy beyond the meal. And while a good bottle of bubbly will always do, something unique does better. And if it’s under $20, well, that’s just gravy.
To that end, I present you with 10 GIFTS UNDER $20!
1. These Agate Coasters are awesome on their own, but add a silver or gold rim (use a paint pen), and they’re smashing.
2. And while we’re on the subject of beverages, this set would be a chic addition to any bar.
3. Add a few homemade cookies, and this cookie jar becomes the gift that keeps on giving.
4. The perfect gift for your coffee lovin’ friends.
5. And for those who are more of the tea type.
6. This cheese slate will adequately glorify the love of the cheese connoisseur .
7. And this darling glass, etched in French with the words “a glass of friendship”, would be a wonderful gift with a few flowers.
8. For the writer…or parent, who is always losing their pencils (and minds) to their children.
9. And what would a list of hostess gifts be if it did not include one of the greats of entertaining.
10. Or great hosts. And yes, it counts, even if you’re paid to do it.
With a few good ideas in hand, you too can surprise your host with just the perfect thing. Or keep it for yourself. You choose…I won’t tell if you don’t.